For unparalleled performance and durability, Bosch's DDS182 18V Brushless 1/2 in. Compact Tough Drill/Driver is equipped with features engineered to perform the broadest range of heavy-duty applications with ease. Featuring an innovative brushless motor and enhanced electronics, the DDS182 Drill Driver lasts twice as long as previous generation Bosch drill drivers for minimal maintenance and extended tool life. An individually customized Electronic Motor Protection (EMP) system protects the maintenance-free motor from overload and further ensures the longevity of the drill driver. More durable and powerful than ever before, the DDS182 outperforms competitors in heavy-duty applications while still offering unmatched control. The DDS182 is guaranteed to be as tough and dependable as the professionals that rely on it.
Answering user demands for increased power, the DDS182 delivers optimized torque for screw driving and increased speeds up to 1,700 RPM for drilling applications. The DDS182 features a variable-speed trigger for reliable speed regulation and 18+1 clutch settings for increased versatility. More power usually means increased tool size, but at only 7 in. long the DDS182 boasts the most compact head length in its class. Offering unmatched balance and control, the DDS182 can easily be maneuvered in corners and tight spaces with a built-in LED light illuminating dark corners and dimly lit work surfaces. Additionally, the DDS182 features a 1/2 in. auto locking chuck for convenient clamping of drills and bits. To maximize jobsite efficiency, the DDS182 comes standard with a magnetic four-tip bit holder and a belt clip that allows for convenient tool storage when not in use. Equipped with a rugged Durashield housing, the DDS182 is constructed to withstand the tough demands of any jobsite while providing best-in-class power for all drilling applications.
- Brushless motor technology provides up to 2X the motor life, superior efficiency for longer runtime and no maintenance
- Electronic motor and cell protection help prevent overheating and overloading for extended tool life and runtime
- Most compact head length in its class for easy control in tight spaces
- Durashield housing designed and tested to withstand multiple drops for enhanced durability
- Convenient on-tool bit storage for quick access to commonly used bits
- 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Brushless Compact Tough Drill Driver - DDS182
- (2) 18V Lithium-Ion Batteries - BAT612
- Magnetic Bit Holder
- 4-Piece Bit Tip Set
- Belt Clip
- 4X Bit Tip Holder
- Soft Carrying Case