Bosch proves good things do come in small packages with the introduction of its new 12V Max Brushless Drill Drivers. The PS32 Drill Driver is the lightest, most compact tool in its class, offering unmatched ease of use in extended applications. Featuring the innovative EC brushless motor with an all metal gearbox and improved electronics, the PS32 12V Max Drill Driver delivers increased runtime and boasts twice the life of previous generation drills. The lightweight construction of the PS32 makes it the ideal choice for both hobbyist and professionals who perform continuous overhead work, and at 1.6 lbs., weighs up to 45% less than competing drill drivers on the market.
The PS32 also delivers optimum performance when utilized in corners or other confined spaces. With a head length of 5-5/16 in., the PS32 Pocket Driver is the shortest in its class. The PS32 features a 3/8 in. Hex chuck that offers quick and easy bit changes, a four-piece bit tip set and a magnetic bit holder, making it easy for users to store and access their most commonly used bits. For increased versatility and control in drilling and driving applications, the PS32 can delivers two speed operation in lower 0-400 RPM and higher 0-1,300 RPM. The PS32 also comes equipped with an integrated LED light to help illuminate dimly lit work surfaces for maximum drilling accuracy.
- Brushless motor technology provides up to 2X the motor life, superior efficiency for longer runtime and no maintenance
- 3/8 in. single-sleeved universal chuck with newly developed Auto-Lock functionality to accommodate 90% of common applications
- 20+1 clutch settings and two-speed gearbox deliver precise torque adjustment for different screw driving applications
- Attachable belt clip and integrated bit holder
- Lightweight design at only 2 lbs. is ideal for continuous overhead work
- 12V Max Cordless Lithium-Ion 3/8 in. Brushless Drill Driver - PS32
- (2) 12V Max Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Carrying Case