Providing rugged dependability, the 26x Universal Line Transfer Unit is the most effective tool to line up reference points when using pipe lasers in manholes or utility trenches. It is a sleek, compact, 26x telescope engineered to protect against dirt, damage, and costly repairs. The horizontal axis features a trunnion design for maximum rigidity. Within the protection of the rugged base, the wide-stance ball bearing center guarantees you smooth movement and superior alignment control. The level transit is lined up over a reference point by utlizing a standard plumb bob there by assuring you of precise positioning every time.
- Standards are engineered to protect against dirt, damage and costly repairs
- Wide center ball bearing center assures smooth movement and alignment control
- Top mounted level vial makes setup easy and accurate
- Focus knob is easy to reach no matter what angle you are viewing
- Level transit is lined up over a reference point by using a standard plumb bob
- +/-3/16 in.(4.75mm) at 150 ft.(45m) leveling accuracy and up to 400 ft. range
- 26x Universal Line Transfer Unit - 44-8877