Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
Bosch's JS572EB-RT 7.2 Amp Barrel-Grip Jig Saw exudes best-in-class power, durability, and precision. The robust cast magnesium footplate and industrial design can withstand the toughest jobsite conditions, including a drop directly on the footplate. The precision and accuracy of this jig saw makes it perfect for any do-it-yourselfer or professional. With a 7.2 amp motor and excellent counterbalancing, the Bosch JS572EB-RT Barrel-Grip Jig Saw provides the user with more power and versatility to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
- Ergonomic body with upfront soft-grip area with the smallest barrel-grip diameter in the market
- Variable-speed dial sets maximum speed and accelerator trigger controls operating speed
- Precision Control II double-roll system virtually eliminates blade wander
- Four orbital-action settings with different blade strokes for smooth to aggressive cuts
- Switchable LED lighting for enhanced visibility in the blade area
- Adjustable dust blower keeps view of cut line free of dust
- Aluminum gearbox with insulated cover for durability and comfort
- Toolless die-cast aluminum footplate for fast and easy bevel cutting
- Constant Response circuitry maintains constant speed under load, provides overload protection
- Toolless T-Shank blade change system with blade ejection lever for fast insertion and no need to touch a hot blade
- Exclusive multi-directional blade clamp provides superior grip of T-Shank blades
- Fully counterbalanced mechanism with a low-vibration design that ensures extremely smooth operation
- 7.2 Amp Barrel-Grip Jig Saw - JS572EB-RT