Doing the Job Every Day - Bosch has the right tool to optimize work on the jobsite, including the Bosch 11255VSR Bulldog Xtreme Rotary Hammer. The technology built into every Bosch tool drives maximum power and performance. From anchoring to large material breaking, this Bosch Bulldog Xtreme hammer gets the job done right the first time.
Power and Design Combined- A powerful 7.5 Amp motor (0-1300 RPM; 0-5800 BPM) is capable of delivering 2.0 Ft./Lbs. of impact energy. The rotary hammer's D-handle design is ideal for overhead and downward drilling applications.
Many Modes- The Bosch 11255VSR 1 In. SDS-plus Bulldog Xtreme Rotary Hammer features three modes of operation: rotary hammer, rotation only and hammer only. Additionally, Vario-Lock positioning rotates and locks the chisel into 36 different positions to optimize working angle in hammer-only mode.
The Bosch VAC090AH 9-Gallon Dust Extractor with Auto Filter Clean and HEPA Filter provides a complete package to help users move toward compliance with the OSHA silica dust regulation. The dust extractor delivers a maximum 150-cubic-feet-of-air-per-minute rate (CFM), with automatic on-board filter cleaning. The filter-clean system activates every 15 seconds to help maintain maximum suction power. The included HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particles at 0.3 microns and larger.
Move toward OSHA compliance - This kit features an extended-life HEPA filter plus a fleece filter bag, and it is designed to help users move toward compliance with the OSHA silica dust regulation. The dust extractor delivers a maximum 150-cubic-feet-of-air-per-minute rate (CFM), with a sustainable 97 In. static water lift (maximum).
Automatic filter cleaning - The automatic filter-cleaning system self-cleans the HEPA filter through a reverse airflow every 15 seconds, to ensure that the extractor is always working at maximum efficiency. This is especially important in applications that require premium dust extraction, such as concrete surfacing or concrete drilling.
Minimize dust on the job with the Bosch HDC200 SDS-max Hammer Dust Collection Attachment. Optimized for drilling from 5/8 in. to 1-3/8 in., remove the brush ring to use bits up to 2-1/2 in. Dual air chambers and a rubber seal maintain suction and collect dust during drilling applications. Fits 1-3/8 in. vacuum hose nozzles and is compatible with the snap-in connector on the Bosch VAC Series Dust Extractors. Optional adaptors available for 1-1/4 in. and 2 in. hose nozzles (Sold Separately).
- 7.5 amp motor produces 0 - 1,300 RPM and 0 - 5,800 BPM
- SDS-plus bit system Tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate
- Variable-speed reversing trigger - For accurate bit starting, as well as removing fasteners or bound bits
- Multi-function selector - 3 modes of operation, rotation only, rotary hammer and hammer only mode
- Vario-Lock positioning - Rotates and locks chisel into 36 different positions to optimize working angle
- D-handle design - For extra control, ideal for overhead and downward drilling applications
- Patented rotating brush plate - Provides equal power in forward and reverse
- Patented cord turret - 35Â Â Â pivot for added flexibility and longer cord life
- Integral clutch - Helps minimize torque reaction
- Double insulated, UL listed, complies to OSHA
- Automatic filter cleaning - cleans filter every 15 seconds to help maintain maximum suction power
- HEPA filter - captures 99.97% of particles at 0.3 microns or larger
- Bosch PRO+GUARD - is an end-to-end dust system that helps users move toward OSHA Silica Table 1 dust compliance
- Strong airflow and suction power - delivers a maximum 150-cubic-feet-of-air-per-minute rate (CFM), with a sustainable maximum 97 in. static water lift
- Power Broker dial - for allocating power between vacuum and connected power tool
- Fleece filter bag - helps protect the filter from abrasive materials and provides the optimal containment of dry dust and debris
- Wet vacuuming water-level sensor - automatically shuts down vacuum when water reaches maximum height to protect motor
- Lightweight and portable - for easier lifting and transportation
- Hose wrap - keeps vacuum hose secure and out of the way during storage or transportation
- Power tool activation - allows power tool's switch to turn vacuum on and off
- Dual air chambers provide for both dust collection during use and provide suction to the wall
- Dust port fits Bosch 1-3/8 in. vacuum nozzle and can convert to 1-1/4 in. and 2 in. hose nozzles
- Replaceable brush ring provides seal for multiple bit diameters
- Rubber seal maintains suction to wall
- Optimized for drilling diameters from 5/8 in. to 1-3/8 in., but can accommodate up to 2-1/2 in. if the brush ring is removed
- 1 in. SDS-plus Rotary Hammer - 11255VSR
- Auxiliary Handle - 2 602 025 141
- Depth Gauge - 1 613 001 010
- Carrying Case - 1 615 438 396
- 9-Gallon Dust Extractor
- HEPA Flat Filter
- VB090F Fleece Filter Bag
- VH1035 9.85 Ft. Vacuum Hose
- VX100 Bend Nozzle
- VX120 Power Tool Adapter Nozzle
- SDS-max Hammer Dust Collection Attachment - HDC200