The Bosch CORE18V 6.3 Ah Battery is the best-built battery on the planet and is the core of an end-to-end product system that offers superior performance than previous generations - greater power, more runtime and backward and forward compatibility across the full Bosch 18V cordless lineup in a compact size. Employing next-generation Lithium-Ion technology, the CORE18V produces up to 1,440 Watts of energy, 80% more than previous-generation 6.0 Ah batteries. Bosch has answered the need for stronger and longer-lasting battery performance in high-load applications, corded-like performance where cordless tools have previously been unable to provide enough power and runtime. Carrying more energy density than the previous-generation cells, the 10 next-gen, high-powered cells in this battery are laser-welded and rail-connected for high-current efficiency.
- Bosch-exclusive CoolPack 2.0 technology - provides up to 35% more cooling effect than the first version of CoolPack and up to 135% more battery life than batteries without CoolPack
- Enhanced cell design - provides up to 20% longer runtime than previous-gen 6.0 Ah batteries
- High-power cells - deliver up to 1,440 Watts of power, 80% more than previous-generation 6.0 Ah batteries
- Lightest high-power battery - weighs only 1.8 lbs., but provides performance comparable to batteries that are up to 35% larger
- System compatibility - features backward and forward compatibility with all Bosch 18V tools and chargers
- Fast recharge - charges to 80% in only 41 minutes and 100% in only 55 minutes using the optional Bosch BC1880 18V Fast Charger
- Cold weather operation - works in cold weather conditions down to -4 deg. F