Bosch SDS-plus Bulldog Rotary Hammer Bits are carbide tipped for long life in tough applications and have longer life in rebar vs standard bits. The centric conical tip guides the bit through concrete and provides optimal hole geometry while the wear mark alerts user when bit is no longer precise.
- Bit diameter of 1/4 in, useable length of 16 in. and an overall length of 18 in.
- Centric active tip guides bit through concrete and provides rounder holes
- Drills 15% faster in concrete compared to S4L
- Optimized brazing and hardening process for long life
- Wear mark assures accuracy of hole diameter
- Flute design runs cooler with fast dust removal and optimizing flute cross section reduces stress
- 1/4 in. x 16 in. Bulldog SDS-plus Carbide-Tipped Rotary Hammer Bit - HC2046