The Bosch IDH182-B24 18V Socket-Ready Impact Driver Kit delivers cordless and socket-ready flexibility with corded driving performance. It comes with two CORE18V batteries and a fast charger for all-day jobs. The IDH182 two-in-one driver has both a 1/4 In. quick-change hex and a 1/2 In. square drive chuck. Its EC Brushless motor provides up to 1,650 In.-Lbs. of torque, and the hammer and anvil system delivers max impact endurance. The CORE18V battery is the best-built battery on the planet*, with next-gen Li-ion technology that produces 80% more power than previous cells. In independent tests, the driver powered by the CORE18V drove up to 947 drywall screws (3 In. each) into stacked 2x6s on a single charge. The battery's CoolPack 2.0 technology provides up to 135% more cooling effect than batteries without CoolPack. The fast charger charges a spent CORE18V to 80% ready in only 41 minutes.
- Socket-Ready chuck on impact driver – features a 1/4 In. quick-change hex and 1/2 In. square drive chuck that drives both bits and sockets
- High-power CORE18V cells – produce 80% more power than previous-gen batteries
- Enhanced CORE18V battery design – provides up to 20% longer runtime than previous-gen 6.0 Ah batteries
- BC1880 Fast Charger – charges the CORE18V to 80% in 41 minutes and to 100% in 55 minutes
- EC Brushless motor on impactor – delivers a max of 1,650 In.-Lbs. of torque and up to 3,200 bpm for professional power