The Bosch RH328VC 1-1/8 in. SDS-plus Rotary Hammer can deliver 2.6 ft..-Lbs. of impact energy, but this tool weighs only 7.7 Lbs. and is a compact length of 12.5 in., for an outstanding power-to-size ratio. The 8.0-amp motor generates up to 4,000 blows per minute, making it an ideal choice for construction or demolition. The multifunction selector gives the user the versatility to match mode to application - rotary hammer, rotation-only or hammer-only mode. It has Vibration Control in the hammer mechanism and grip area to provide improved user comfort. The hammer provides an integral clutch that discontinues power transmission for bind situations, and it has Vario-Lock to set the chisel into one of 12 positions for better leverage.
Three Hammer Modes - The Bosch RH328VC has a multifunction selector that lets operators select the tool settings based on the application and material they're tackling - rotary hammer, rotation only or hammer only - for the use of masonry bits, chisels and drill bits. It delivers a no-load rpm rate of 0-900 and a no-load bpm rate of 0-4,000. With a Vario-Lock system, the user can rotate and lock the chisel in one of 12 different positions.
Vibration Reduction - It has a Vibration Control system in the hammer mechanism and grip area. The two-step process starts from the impact mechanism and progresses to the handle, which features rubber dampening elements on the top and bottom. Padding in the grip area and the 360Â° rotation of the auxiliary handle (included) help provide maximum user control and comfort for extended periods of work.
The Bosch VAC090AH 9-Gallon Dust Extractor with Auto Filter Clean and HEPA Filter provides a complete package to help users move toward compliance with the OSHA silica dust regulation. The dust extractor delivers a maximum 150-cubic-feet-of-air-per-minute rate (CFM), with automatic on-board filter cleaning. The filter-clean system activates every 15 seconds to help maintain maximum suction power. The included HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particles at 0.3 microns and larger.
Move toward OSHA compliance - This kit features an extended-life HEPA filter plus a fleece filter bag, and it is designed to help users move toward compliance with the OSHA silica dust regulation. The dust extractor delivers a maximum 150-cubic-feet-of-air-per-minute rate (CFM), with a sustainable 97 In. static water lift (maximum).
Automatic filter cleaning - The automatic filter-cleaning system self-cleans the HEPA filter through a reverse airflow every 15 seconds, to ensure that the extractor is always working at maximum efficiency. This is especially important in applications that require premium dust extraction, such as concrete surfacing or concrete drilling.
Minimize dust on the job with the Bosch HDC200 SDS-max Hammer Dust Collection Attachment. Optimized for drilling from 5/8 in. to 1-3/8 in., remove the brush ring to use bits up to 2-1/2 in. Dual air chambers and a rubber seal maintain suction and collect dust during drilling applications. Fits 1-3/8 in. vacuum hose nozzles and is compatible with the snap-in connector on the Bosch VAC Series Dust Extractors. Optional adaptors available for 1-1/4 in. and 2 in. hose nozzles (Sold Separately).
- 8 amp motor delivers 0 - 900 RPM and 0 - 4,000 BPM
- Unmatched power to weight ratio - 8.0 Amps, 2.6 ft-lbs. impact energy and 7.7 lbs. - Best performing rotary hammer in its class
- Active Vibration Control in the hammer mechanism and the grip area provides maximum user comfort for extended periods of work
- Multi-function selector 3 modes of operation: rotary hammer, hammer-only mode, and rotation only mode
- Integral clutch helps minimize torque reaction
- Variable-speed 3-finger trigger provides better operator control and accurate bit starting
- 360 degree auxiliary handle for added operator comfort and control
- Automatic filter cleaning - cleans filter every 15 seconds to help maintain maximum suction power
- HEPA filter - captures 99.97% of particles at 0.3 microns or larger
- Bosch PRO+GUARD - is an end-to-end dust system that helps users move toward OSHA Silica Table 1 dust compliance
- Strong airflow and suction power - delivers a maximum 150-cubic-feet-of-air-per-minute rate (CFM), with a sustainable maximum 97 in. static water lift
- Power Broker dial - for allocating power between vacuum and connected power tool
- Fleece filter bag - helps protect the filter from abrasive materials and provides the optimal containment of dry dust and debris
- Wet vacuuming water-level sensor - automatically shuts down vacuum when water reaches maximum height to protect motor
- Lightweight and portable - for easier lifting and transportation
- Hose wrap - keeps vacuum hose secure and out of the way during storage or transportation
- Power tool activation - allows power tool's switch to turn vacuum on and off
- Dual air chambers provide for both dust collection during use and provide suction to the wall
- Dust port fits Bosch 1-3/8 in. vacuum nozzle and can convert to 1-1/4 in. and 2 in. hose nozzles
- Replaceable brush ring provides seal for multiple bit diameters
- Rubber seal maintains suction to wall
- Optimized for drilling diameters from 5/8 in. to 1-3/8 in., but can accommodate up to 2-1/2 in. if the brush ring is removed
- 1-1/8 in. SDS-plus Rotary Hammer - RH328VC
- Auxiliary Handle - 2 602 025 112
- Depth Gauge - 1 613 001 008
- Carrying Case - 2 605 438 482
- 9-Gallon Dust Extractor
- HEPA Flat Filter
- VB090F Fleece Filter Bag
- VH1035 9.85 Ft. Vacuum Hose
- VX100 Bend Nozzle
- VX120 Power Tool Adapter Nozzle
- SDS-max Hammer Dust Collection Attachment - HDC200