The Bosch Custom Case System is compatible with Impact Tough Bits, delivering the best case for the best bits. With the Xtended Torsion Zone, Bosch Impact Tough screwdriver bits have been upgraded to deliver 10X life over standard impact bits. The Xtended Torsion Zone absorbs torque peaks to reduce stress at the bit tips. They are designed to handle the additional torque of today's impact drivers. The durable, well-designed case provides tilt-in/tilt-out convenience for easy access to the bits. Since it's customizable, it helps increase user productivity by reducing time searching for the right bit. This jobsite tough case features a secure case latch and rubber bumpers.
- Impact Tough bit design – provides 10X life over standard impact bits
- Xtended Torsion Zone – helps to absorb high-torque of new impact drivers
- Tilt-in/tilt-out case mechanism – allows easier access to bits
- Customized storage configuration – provides efficiency, so the right bit is always at hand
- Precision-engineered bit tips – deliver a tighter fit and less cam-out
- Insert Bits: (2) Phillips #1, (3) Phillips #2, (1) Phillips #2 (reduced), (1) Phillips #3, (1) Combo Bit (P2R2), (2) Square #1, (2) Square #2, (1) Square #3, (1) Torx #15, (2) Torx #20; 2 in.
- Power Bits: (2) Phillips #2, (2) Square #2, (2) Torx #25, (1) Torx #30; (1) Standard Bit Holder