The Bosch SKC36-01 36V 4.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery and Charger Starter Kit features two Bosch BAT838 36V 4.0 Ah Lithium-Ion batteries and the BC3680 36Volt Fast Charger. The BAT838 battery delivers 50% more runtime than the previous generation 36V battery. Bosch's CoolPack technology delivers up to 100% more recharge life versus other battery packs. The Bosch BC3680 charger can charge a spent BAT838 battery in 45 minutes, for more productivity and better RYOBI. The smallest and lightest charger in its class powers the cells safely. This unit has battery-protection systems, including trickle charge - the first 80% is very fast, while the remaining 20% of the charge is standard speed. Another protection measure is a cooling fan, which prevents overheating while charging. This charger provides a charging status indicator, and it is compatible with 18V Bosch batteries as well.
- 50% more runtime than previous generation 36V battery.
- CoolPack technology delivers twice recharge life
- Single-cell monitoring maximizes cell usage and life
- LED indicator that shows state of charge
- Battery works in the cold down to -4 deg. F
- Charges a spent 36 V 4.0 Ah BAT838 battery in 45 minutes
- Cooling fan protects heavy-duty batteries from overheating while charging
- Trickle charge for cell protection - 80 percent fast charge, 20 percent normal charge
- Compatible with 18V Bosch batteries
- Smallest and lightest charger in its class
- (2) 36V 4.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Batteries - BAT838
- 36V Battery Charger - BC3680