The Bosch Fleece Filter Bag works with Bosch’s 14-Gallon dust extractors to effectively capture dust and debris. These bags can help users move toward OSHA silica regulation compliance and increase their productivity. They are designed for use with Bosch’s 14-gallon VAC-series dust extractors, the VAC140AH, the VAC140A and the VAC140S. This filter bag acts as a preliminary filter, capturing most of the debris and dust to increase the life of the main filter. The port cover securely closes opening of the filter bag and keeps the dust and debris inside during the disposal process. The Bosch fleece filter bag is for dry use only and will be damaged by wet-vacuuming; Bosch offers the VB140S Wet Filter Bag for wet-vac applications.
- Fleece dust filter bag design – works with VAC090-Series dust extractors as a preliminary filter and a secure way to capture debris and dust
- Helps with OSHA compliance – when combined with the VAC140-Series dust extractor and a HEPA filter,it can help move users toward compliance with the OSHA respirable crystalline silica dust regulation
- Preliminary filter – captures most of the debris and dust and increases the life of the main filter
- Dependable port cover – securely closes opening of the filter bag and keeps the dust and debris inside during the disposal process
- Designed for dry-vacuuming only – it is not intended for wet-vac use and will be damaged by wet-vacuuming; Bosch offers the Wet Filter Bag for wet-vac applications
- Engineered for Bosch Dust Extractors – compatible with VAC140-Series dust extractors
- Bosch PRO+GUARD – provides HEPA filtration as part of an end-to-end dust-protection system